I’m glad that my dad died..
2021.12.04 19:39 introvert2019 I’m glad that my dad died..
(25F) My dad died when I was 12. However, I didn’t see him since I was 9 because he was working in a foreign country. I was with my mom and siblings in our home country; I don’t want to disclose the country’s name but it is in South Asia. His body was shipped to us from abroad after he passed away which was traumatizing.
Context before he went abroad: He was a loving father; he cared for me and my siblings very much. But, one night I saw him beat my mom for the first time (all of us used to sleep in the same room cause we weren’t well off). It was dark in the room, I could hear her cry. I was shattered, I couldn’t do or say anything. (My dad probably thought me and my siblings were asleep) I later found out he used to be mad that my mom talked to other guys so he beat her. She was a working woman so she could not just not talk to people at work.. I haven’t shared this to anybody yet. Even my mom doesn’t know that I know dad was violent towards her.
It’s been 13 years, mom never remarried. She still gets sad that dad is no more but I can’t seem to forgive him for his past actions. And, I’m happy (kinda) that he is no more? Idk sometimes I get sad and sometimes I’m just glad he’s no more in mom’s life. If it makes sense… Just needed to get this out. Thank you for reading.
Tldr; Dad was violent towards mom before he passed away. So, I still can’t forgive him even after 13 years.
submitted by introvert2019 to venting [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 enbyfrogz My personal opinion on which songs I'd like if they were slowed! I used to be into daycore, so this just kinda popped into my mind haha
2021.12.04 19:39 Wyntrfang Wonder if there'll be Lynx/Yamaneko + Dark Serge Transmogs down the line for Reaper? Personally feels like it fits the motif!
2021.12.04 19:39 P1k4chu2102 [Nakidori218]
2021.12.04 19:39 DJd0ntplay The fortnite season 8 event was today!
2021.12.04 19:39 NorCalAthlete This GT3RS sounded absolutely glorious. Sorry I didn’t get a better pic from the front.
submitted by NorCalAthlete to Porsche [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 TheBeefNoodleSoup Am I anxiously attached?
So I've been convinced that I'm an anxiously attached person. I often read about the traits and feel that they hit the nail on the head. For example:
- I am constantly (like literally all day) thinking about my relationship, analysing everything and trying to figure out whether my partner is right for me (i.e., preoccupied)
- I get attached to people quickly
- I am sensitive to my girlfriend's mood
- I worry about how attractive I am
- I worry about how I size up to previous partners
- I worry about the fact that my partner hasn't expressed that she loves me in the half-year we've been together
But recently I've felt I can be avoidant as well, for example:
- After a breakup, I can bounce back quickly (2-3 months)
- When I met my girlfriend, she was sort of everything I wanted- and now that I have her I feel a little underwhelmed
- When my partner gets close to me and starts talking about a future together, I get nervous. I am likely going overseas next year for work and knowing that makes me feel safe that if she isn't the right person for me, there's an escape
- I have an unrealistically romantic view of how a relationship should be (e.g., we started fighting early on and that's now subsided but I can't get it out of my head that that shouldn't be what the start of a relationship looks like)
- I focus on her flaws more than her strengths
- I view the relationship as hard work sometimes (especially during fights)
- I feel hesitant to introduce her to friends (but have done so anyway, without prompting)
- Had 4 previous relationships, all of which lasted less than 1 year
At the same time, I have a lot of secure traits like
- Being reliable, consistent
- Making decisions together, acting as a team
- No game playing
- Communicating relationship problems/insecurities really well
I guess it's not binary-but any thoughts or advice? I want to know myself better
submitted by TheBeefNoodleSoup
to AnxiousAttachment [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 OpticsGG I hope Hot Toys makes a Robocop 2 version. This repaint looks amazing. Custom.
submitted by OpticsGG to hottoys [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 No_Abbreviations4274 MoonRocket 🚀 | Stealth Launched 30 mins Ago | Dev Active in VC | BUSD Rewards | Huge Marketing | Long Term Goals
1.Why MoonRocket? 🤔
- Dev and Team Active in Telegram with long-term goals for this project
- BUSD Rewards to all holders simply for holding MoonRocket tokens. The more you own, the more reflections you will get in return 😏
- Manual BuyBack + Burns to keep the chart healthy, while continuously increasing the value per token with burns 🔥
- MoonRocket plans to incorporate their own MoonRocket NFT Marketplace in their V2 Website down the line.
- NFT’s will only be minted using MoonRocket tokens, while trading on the marketplace can be done using BNB or MoonRocket tokens.
- MoonRocket Tokens raised from NFT sales will be sent straight to the burn address to further increase the price per token
- Integration of the NFT Marketplace is solely for the benefit for investors as funds raised from the NFTs will be burnt. On top of that, the Marketplace will be there to allow investors to profit even more off their minted NFT
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
Buy/Sell Tax (10%)
- 8% Reflections in BUSD 💰
- 1% Marketing
- 1% Liquidity
⁃ Website Integration
⁃ Stealth Launch in October
⁃ Begin First Marketing Campaign
⁃ Slow and Organic Growth
⁃ 3rd Party Audits
⁃ Community Giveaways
⁃ 1.5k Holders
⁃ Massive Burn
⁃ CoinGecko Listing
⁃ NFT Artist Partnership
⁃ Development of Moon Rocket NFTs
⁃ CMC Listing
⁃ Celebrity Influencers
- 2.5k Holders Token Airdrop To Diamond Handed Holders
- Integration of Website V2 with NFT Marketplace
- Launch of Moon Rocket NFTs
- 70% of Supply Burned
- Listing on Major Exchanges
- & Party at the Moon
🔒 Liquidity locked : https://deeplock.io/lock/0xb130c6AF78c503E32a45eB5941B91f909f3b54A5
BUY HERE: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x46c65c22b127ac20a4096d1f937146020889b77c
RENOUNCED OWNERSHIP: https://bscscan.com/token/0x46c65c22b127ac20a4096d1f937146020889b77c#readContract
submitted by No_Abbreviations4274
to AllCryptoBets [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 jaxikami I posted this in r/horror and they advice me to post it here. Below is a trending post in the Chinese forum. The main character is trapped in a zoo and found several protocols around the zoos. Below are the protocols.
Tourists’ rules (printed on the map) We as Zoo XXX sincerely welcome you as our valuable guest. Please for your safety, follow the protocols below:
Zoo Employees Protocol
- The fences in our zoo are very secured, most animals especially the small herbivores ones can not break out. If u see a wild rabbit, do not get close to it, attempt to touch it or feed it. Please take your child to the closest blue shirt employer, especially if the rabbit sees you and runs at you.
- There's one and only one path in the monkey sector of the zoo. If there appears to be two path and the exhibit includes rabbit, choose the left path and leave the sector asap.
- Elephants are animals with long trunk, columnar legs, and huge head with temporal glands and wide, flat ears and not WHITE. Please make sure the animals you see in the animal sector are elephants.
- The drink shop does not sell "rabbit blood", if you see it on shelf, do not buy it.
- Please do not take a break under the shadow in the rabbit sector.
- There's no aquarium, if an employer is selling ticket to the aquarium, avoid them.
- If you see the aquarium, do not enter, leave immediately and call the number on the map.
- You can feed any animal, but not rabbit.
- Rabbits do not laugh. If you hear laughter from direction with no other tourists, leave the rabbit sector. While you are leaving the rabbit, tear the map around the dotted line and hold it until you leave the zoo.
- If you violated any of the Rules above and found yourself lost. Find the closest drinking shop near you, and inform the blue shirt employer at the drinking shop about your situation (If the employer is wearing black, ignore him and everything he said). He will take you to the lion sector. Please don’t be scared of the lions, they are trained to not attack you. Hide behind a stone, wait for the all lions to howl. Once the lions howled, the employers will lead you out of the lion sector (MAKE SURE HE IS WEARING BLUE), and your families will be waiting for you. After this, leave the zoo immediately.
- There’s only four white lions in the zoo. If you see more than four lions howling, do not leave the sector and notify the employer. Inform the employer about this and leave the sector only after the there’s four lions.
- You can buy any toys for the child if he is 12 years old or younger. If you buy a rabbit toy for a child between 13-17 years old, throw it away within a month. People above 18 years old can’t get in touch with rabbit toys.
- If you see a person wear rabbit ears going into the elephant sector. DO NOT enter the elephant sector.
- Lion sector is safe. If you face any problem and can’t find any help. Do whatever you can to make it there.
- Beware of the friends and families who have got lost once, especially if they ask you to go to the aquarium/elephant sector with them.
Zoo XXX offers high salary, long vacations and employee insurance for every employee. Please for your safety, please work while following the protocols below. Life is valuable, please do not break any of the following protocols for the sake of your family.
??? Protocol (posted outside of the aquarium)
- If you see a rabbit out in the wild, do not get close to them or try to catch them, try to lure them into the lion sector and let the lions do their job.
- There’s only one path to the monkey district. If there are two paths and the exhibition includes rabbits. Make sure all tourists leave through the left path and place the whole district under a lockdown for at least ten minutes.
- If the elephant you observe is not the same as the elephant on the indicator. Stop looking at the elephant immediately and constantly remind yourself that the elephant on the indicator is what an elephant should look like.
- If you work in a drink store, check the merchandise every hour. If “rabbit blood” appears out of nowhere, take it from the shelf and store it.
- Trim the bushes and trees in the rabbit sector once every month, try to make sure there’s no shadow area in the sector.
- If one of your colleagues are convinced that the aquarium exists, stop the conversation. They are not who they were.
- If you see the aquarium, do not enter, convince yourself that it does not exist, leave immediately.
- Feed the rabbit once a week, do not feed them anything other than their designated food.
- If you hear laughter in the rabbit sector that is not from a tourist, tear the last page of the Employees’ manual from the dotted line and hold it in your hand. Once you reach the elephant sector, throw it into the grass. The other employees will know what’s going on and will not blame you for littering.
- If a tourist asks you for help, mentioning that they have broken a protocol and are lost, bring the tourist to the lion sector. Let the employees in the lion sector do their job. If at any point an employee wearing black shirt tries to assist you, refuse and ignore them. They are not your colleague.
- There should be four white lions in the lion sector at all time. If at any point there are more than one of them. Go grab a “rabbit’s blood”. Show them in front of the lions and pour it at the first lion that ran towards you. Leave the sector immediately after this and do not observe the extra lion.
- Do not store, import, sort, or use any rabbit merchandise. Try to stay away from them if possible. If a tourist asks to buy one, make sure they are underaged.
- If a person wearing rabbit’s ears enter the elephant sector, evacuate all tourist in that sector and place the sector in a lockdown until you hear what appears to be a child’s scream.
- If you have symptoms including chest pain, red eyes, ringing ears or slight headache for five minutes, it’s very normal. However, if any of the symptoms above lasted longer than five minutes, Get to the lion’s sector as soon as possible.
- Treat the white lions with care (as long as there’s only four of them), they are trained to be friendly around people.
- If you are attacked by the lion, protocol 6 and 7 no longer applies to you. Do not go to the hospital, go find the aquarium. You will find it shortly. You will put on a black employee shirt after you reach the aquarium.
If you are lucky enough to see this protocol. DO NOT LET THE OTHERS KNOW YOU CAN SEE THIS. You do not want them to know about this. If you have read the Zoo’s protocol, you should realize that this zoo is far from normal. It is weird and dangerous. We are a secret government organization that is sent here to investigate the zoo and protect the tourists and employees. Follow the protocols below word for word, as it is your only way to escape this zoo.
Aquarium Protocol (posted inside the aquarium)
- The moment you enter the aquarium, put on the black shirt. This is the only way to send SOS signals to our agents. When you are walking outside, our agents will notice your shirt. Don’t worry about the other employees, they won’t ask you questions.
- Do not go to the lion’s sector.
- Make sure you are around rabbits, as they are our code of safety and protection. Any symbol of rabbit would do, escaping rabbits, rabbit dolls, people wear rabbit’s ears, “rabbit blood” drinks from the drink shop.
- Do not read the indicator while you are in the elephant’s sector.
- Do not follow any of the protocols provided on the map. If you happened to have followed one of them, tear your map around the dotted line and secretly feed that part of the map to a rabbit in the rabbits’ sector. You can leave after you hear a laughter coming out of nowhere. After that go to the monkeys’ sector and leave using the RIGHT path.
Random piece of paper on the ground
- Do not enter the aquarium while there are people inside. If an employer greeted you at the door, find an excuse to leave afterwards.
- If there’s no one here, feel free to walk around, rest and grab some food. All the food here are free. Do not eat “Lamb Meat”. Ignore it if you see it.
- If you come in prior to 16:00, you may stay up to 30 minutes.
- If you come in after 16:00, you must stay at least 4 hours.
- This is an aquarium, there’s only marine creatures. If you see an elephant in the whale’s sector, pretend that they are whales.
- You can stay overnight in the aquarium, there’s room on the left of the jellyfish sector that can be used by tourists and homeless. If you are using the room, please turnoff the jellyfish nightlight before you go to sleep.
- All our employees wear red shirt, and only comes in after 12:30 am to clean up and perform maintenance checking. If you see a black shirt employee, you can talk with them, let him be your tour guide but do not in any condition give him your map. Especially the part below the dotted line.
- It is your responsibility for violating any protocols above.
- The aquarium is an independent organization.
On the side of the paper “Escape at all costs” is written with very messy hand writings.
7. First four lions are monkeys, the fifth one is lamb, rabbit is elephant, blue is black.
- No “Rabbit Blood” only “Lamb Meat” (You can see this line are scratched and rewritten multiple times, but you can’t see what was scratched).
- Lamb’s Sector is elephant (A weird white elephant with rabbit’s ears is drawn below this sentence)
- Rabbits eat Monkeys. (A circle and question mark is drawn around the word monkeys), can’t talk with employees in monkey sector, can’t go out, can’t feed monkey, can’t enter when there’s only one path.
- Can’t enter the aquarium while it is empty.
- Only “Lamb Meat” is edible.
- If all lights are turned off in the aquarium, it is safe for the night, they won’t lock the door.
Aquarium Employee Protocols (written on the employee manual)
- You are elephant (This one is written messily)
- I am Lamb (This one is written in an oddly fine way compared to all previous sentences)
A note left by the last employee at the elephant’s sector
- Your working hour is between 00:30 to 6:00, you can leave a little bit early or come-in a little bit late but do not come-in early or leave late.
- Make sure all the jellyfish nightlights are turned off for the night. If some rooms still have their lights on at 1:00, remind them constantly to turn off their light. All lights must be turned off before 1:15.
- The drowned elephants in the whale district are just 3-D projection. Ignore them. Do not bother where the switch is. It does not need to be turned off.
- The surveillance cameras are broken and can’t be prepared so manual patrol have to be performed every hour. It is normal if the power goes out or hear some weird noises. If the power goes out, don’t worry about the fish, patrol as usual and if you are scared, go to the jellyfish sector, the light there is always on.
- It’s normal if a tourist has a map of the zoo with them. Leave if they ask for the exact location of the aquarium inside the zoo.
- DO NOT FORGET TO CHARGE THE JELLYFISH NIGHTLIGHTS BEFORE YOU LEAVE ON SUNDAY!
- Replace the food in the dining area once per day. If you see something with the label “Lamb Meat”, store it in the special storage box down in the whale’s district.
- You can go anywhere you want inside the aquarium during your working hour, but do not leave the aquarium. If a tourist asks to leave before 6:00. Try to stop them. If they insist then let them leave and mind your own business.
- If someone wearing a black employee shirt asks to stay for the night. Get them out with whatever you can. Taser gun and pepper spray are permitted.
- If a tourist has rabbit themed toys with them. Steal it while they are asleep and store them in the storage box.
- You can talk with the tourist as long as all nightlights are turned off before 1:15. If they mention about the zoo try to change the subject.
- The aquarium is an independent organization, there is no zoo.
To whoever is reading this note:
Hello, pleas follow exactly what I wrote down here while working. These are protocols I have concluded based on what have kept me sane and safe for the last few years. I do not wish to lose another one of my colleagues, and I don’t want to experience anything weird anymore. I believe I speak for you as well. Stay safe.
Employers’ Protocol (found on the employers’ desk)
- Remember the color of the clothes you are wearing. Red, yellow, white, purple, whatever. Do not change the color of your clothes. It is important to keep be confident at the way you perceive this world. Do not let “It” sense that you are hesitant or unsure about the world around you.
- Believe, trust and have faith. You can always trust another human and only human.
- Rabbits eat people. The people wearing rabbit’s ears don’t. Shadow under the leaves kill people, the people trimming the tree don’t. Elephants eat people, people who observe the elephant don’t, neither do the ones who are not looking at the elephant. White lions eat people, shiny jellyfishes don’t. (Written on the side with a childish style: Is it because jellyfish doesn’t have brain?)
- “It” will yell when stopped, “it” will laugh if not. Whatever “It” is, stay away from “It” once you found “It”. They don’t know yet.
- The random food appearing on the food shelf are tests. Do not read the label, ignore what others say about them. If necessary, buy it as normal food and eat it. Do not let “It” realize that you are sensing it’s presence.
Notes left in the guests’ room inside the aquarium
- Accept all employees, treat them nicely. Even though the zoo only offers blue shirt for its employees, treat red/black shirt employees like you would to the blue shirt employees.
- When alone, it is normal to hear a child’s laughter and crying. Ignore it. Don’t show any sign of irritation or fear.
- Do not allow any employee to bring pets to the zoo. If they violate this protocol tell them it’s their responsibility for their own safety.
- Check the numbers of white lions in the lion sector every three days. Keep track of the trend in the changes of lion numbers. Record it in an excel file called “It” in the computer. Do not talk with others about this file, do not rename it, do not try to figure out what “It” is.
- Every map needs to the dotted line section. The map needs to be produced by the designated factory. Three maps need to be kept at the office at all times ready to be used.
- No matter how ridiculous the employees in the elephant sector required their salary to be, provide them with the salary, they deserve it.
- While you are checking on the employees, if you see them coming back with rabbits, dried jellyfish, or rabbits bitten by lions. It is very normal
- The whole office’s light must be turned on between 1:15 and 6:00 at all times even if the room is empty. This office has the safest power supply, and it is abnormal for the power to go off. In the case of a power outage, tear the map around the dotted lines, and hold it in your hand. Tell the first employee you see about the power outage, regardless of their shirt’s color. They will know what to do.
- Do not ask about the aquarium. Feel free to walk in it if you’ve seen one, but make sure you are following their protocols. If protocols seem to be contradicting with each other, follow the most recent one you’ve seen.
- Only monkeys and white lions toys are placed in the office. If lamb, rabbit, elephant toys are found in the office, work outside the office until the other employees tell you the extra toys are gone.
- You can take a nap during lunch time. But for your own mental health do not fall asleep during night time. If you are tired, do not work night shift.
- If the surveillance cameras are broken, check to see if there’s animal fur on it. If there are, do not repair the camera within a month. Buy your own micro camera for that location. The fee will be covered by the company.
- It is normal to see dried jellyfish in the garbage can.
- If you happen to have violated any of the protocols above, work like you usually will for 13 hours in the office. If you have to eat please order take out. Do not look into the eyes of employees and delivery man while you are working. Do not look at the mirror. Constantly remind yourself that humans have two eyes, and only two eyes.
- Always remember that humans are more valuable than other animals.
It is filled with “I’m scared”, “I wanna live”, “don’t trust”, “trust”, “it’s all wrong”, “must write down” on the edge of the note.
- Monkeys and white lions can see “It”, jellyfish and rabbit can comfort “It”, elephants and lambs are “Its” toys.
- Trust the white lions. It bites the people that have a chance, it bites the people who re hopeless. The howling of the white lion scares “It” away, the howling of the white lion is the elegy for the dead.
- You will be noticed for changing your clothes. Do not change your clothes. (written in messy hand writing on the side: allegiance, bravery and determination are humans biggest advantages).
- You can trust the employees in the elephant sector; however, they go home after 1:00. Ask for help prior to that.
- “It” likes light, especially at night. “It” hates closed off areas. Only take a break in dark closed off areas.
- Damn, the “lamb meat” is raw meat (this one is written even messier compared to the others) (side note with less messy handwriting: it is surprisingly somewhat edible)
- You will not be noticed when standing near monkeys.
- Humans have two eyes and are placed horizontally. One on each side of the nose. The rest are not human. If humans look different, it means “It” are observing. Trust humans don’t trust humans that are not human.
- Ignore the happy tourist, they did not notice anything. Find tourist like me who look scared, you can trust them, they already knew.
- Be thankful to the dried jellyfish and drowned elephants, they die protecting humans.
- There is an exit, but it is not in the monkey district. God knows what’s outside the monkey district.
- Always remember that you are a human, not an animal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Special Q&A on the forum with the original content maker:
Q. Are the employees in blue/red shirt not in the same universe/dimension.
Q. Are the reason why the employers and employees protecting tourist because “allegiance, bravery and determination are humans biggest advantages”?
A. Somewhat yes. Their main goal is definitely protecting the tourists.
Q. Are the black shirt employees who try to steal the other tourists’ map already not so human?
Q (cont). Does this mean the black shirt employees have less of a chance of escaping this zoo and have a higher chance of becoming a “lamb”?
Q. Are the rules linked together? For example, because rule A in the zoo cause consequence B. To reduce or avoid the severe consequence of B, rule C is made in the aquarium.
Q. No matter what shirt or what organization you are working for. You have a chance of escaping as long as you believe you are human.
Q. You will only be noticed by it if you have known the protocol and break them.
Q. The jellyfish sector and lion sector, the whale sector and the elephant sector, the guest room and the employer’s office. Are occupying the exact same space but in different dimension.
Q. The dotted line is a person’s cognitive ability. Once a person lost the part below the dotted line, they are more likely to be corrupted by “It”?
Q. If you are in a normal state and are bitten by the lions, you can keep your self conscious and not change you clothes in the aquarium.
Q. Having issues like chest pain headache etc. are a sign that you are changing into a “rabbit”. The ones who reach the lion’s sector will be bitten to death by the lions and the ones who don’t will transform into a “rabbit”.
Q. Do all people escape through the same method or do people with different color shirt escape differently?
A. Most of the time the tourists escape.
Q. Are the aquarium and the zoo occupying the same space but in different dimension?
A. To a certain extent yes.
Q. Does the part below the dotted line affect “Its” observing ability namely preventing “It” from recognizing your specie.
Q (cont.). Does it only work when you tear it down?
Q. Are the employers observing “It”, it is closely related to the numbers of white lions in the lion sector.
Q. Does “It” ‘s behavior changes with light and dark?
Q. “It” can only corrupt people who “It” knows know “It”. Hence it can’t really corrupt children.
Q. “It” can have no eyes, two eyes, multiple eyes. “It” has no concept of eyes.
Q. The elephant and the jellyfish sector are projection of each other. Elephant and jellyfish can be switched.
A. Yes and No.
Q. Are the employees wear black really government agent?
Q (cont.): So only the tourist, employees in blue and red are human?
A. No, the employees in black are also human, they just don’t work for a government organization.
I will post my understanding of the reason why the zoo/aquarium exists, what "It" is and what each animal and each color of the shirt represents. Thank you for reading this til the end.
All credits go to the original content maker, I just found them really well written and would like to share them. Original Post: (https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=29598631&rand=78
submitted by jaxikami
to nosleep [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 ender-marine We have no chance
2021.12.04 19:39 Visible-Fisherman447 Gallagher with the Titans of the Prem 💪 Found this on Instagram @premierleagueculture https://www.instagram.com/p/CXEuvwCvI8B/?utm_medium=copy_link
2021.12.04 19:39 Hodlrocket005 To tell is this young man’s hometown.
2021.12.04 19:39 sangmoklee Installing Plug-ins with an Older Jail OS release?
Yesterday, I upgraded sonarr and radarr plug-ins. I also updated jails OSes from 12.1 to 12.2. I realized a few things broke, so I want to install the plug-ins from the scratch using 12.1, but I have no idea how to do this or where to even look at to find information.
Please forgive me for the lack of technical ability. My command line ability is quite low: able to navigate directory trees, copy and move things, change permissions, copy some lines from internet and paste on the terminal, etc.
Any help will be appreciated!
submitted by sangmoklee to truenas [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 Daddy_G22 Fractionalize NFTs
Guys just found a unique NFT platform ..CELEBRITISE are focusing for fractionalize NFTs related to our favorite artists and celebrities and even famous influencers.
Check it out t.me/CelebritiseOfficial
submitted by Daddy_G22 to NFTMarketplace [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 Any-Discussion-5934 Why Bottoms who prefer big penises are being called size Queens and tops who prefer big bubble butts are not being called size kings?
Make it make sense to me please
submitted by Any-Discussion-5934 to askgaybros [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 LeMat00 Geometry Nodes: how can I align the cube's rotation normal to the icosphere points?
submitted by LeMat00 to blenderhelp [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 Firm_Ad7513 1.2 Hidden Changes op Banned from AGS forums.
submitted by Firm_Ad7513 to newworldgame [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 vrajjshah Is 2013 Ford fusion SE with 245k kms a good city car?
I am buying it from a mechanic. Who will fix everything if there is a problem. This car is for my sister. Which will be her first car.
He is asking for $6500 CAD including taxes and licensing.
It is a used rental car. The car will be used in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. They get a decent amount of snow.
Well it last for another 55k kms. Will it have any resell value?
submitted by vrajjshah to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 spinningviolets Need friends for gifts and raids 1175 7680 1866
1175 7680 1866
submitted by spinningviolets to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 jones1133 What’s the craziest item you’ve seen someone try to return?
submitted by jones1133 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 funnytrollmen I think i am too drunk...
submitted by funnytrollmen to yakuzagames [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 Ancient_Might_5820 When China prospers, everyone prospers
2021.12.04 19:39 CaliforniaBG What's the most disturbing thing you have ever seen?
submitted by CaliforniaBG to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:39 actual-catlady If you were “that kid” in school, why? Could you really not control yourself, or did you choose not to?
submitted by actual-catlady to AskReddit [link] [comments]